Work together on a team to build something cool.
Students from across all 24 CUNY schools get together for an incredible 3 days of hacking. Work together on a team to build something cool.
THEME: Hack Gotham
Become the superhero that NYC needs. Solve a problem that can make life better for you and your fellow New Yorkers.
46-hour sprint of ideas & coding. Prizes. Free food. Free swag. Bragging rights. Friends. Fun.
Ask the 483+ students who came to the CUNY Hackathon in November 2017 - it was intense, productive and fun! Photos here: www.cunystartups.com/hackathon2017fall
You must be a CUNY student to participate (CUNY student ID's are required at check-in)
You need to hack on all three days
- A team of 2-5 people
- Project must be relevant to the theme: HACK Gotham
***All teams that submit CORRECTLY, by deadline will be allowed to pitch***
You have 3 minutes to pitch. You must cover the following:
- What is your idea and/or what problem are you solving
- What is the most valuable thing you've learned during the Hackathon
- Demo the product (no sign-in screen)
When you submit your project:
- Please submit screenshots of what you have built before the deadline.Not the lines of code, visuals of the app or page, etc.
- Enter your source code into a Github repository and include the repository URL.
- Upload your presentation in PDF. ONLY UPLOAD PDF FILES! Your project file name should be your team name.
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator
How compelling is the user story?
How original is the idea?
Look and feel of the product
Is the problem and solution clear?
How much has been completed?